Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween Print-N-Go Activity Pack

I love technology.  I pretty much eat, sleep, and breath all things tech.  I love gadgets, I love web tools, I love apps.  All of it.

However - I love a good 'ole print-rich classroom filled with student work, too!  I feel like there should be a good balance between digital and print.  So as much as I love my job as an elementary technology coordinator/coach.....sometimes I miss the classroom.  I miss the innate creativity I had in the classroom.  So I hang on to that by creating resources for Teachers Pay Teachers from time to time.

I don't have much in my store - just a few things.  But I really hope to build on that as time goes on.  I love sleep.  Like....a lot.  So as of now, I'm not quite ready to sacrifice my sleep to create for TPT!  ;)

Anyway....now I'm rambling!

I wanted to share something that I came up with mainly for my almost-5-year-old daughter as review and enrichment at home.  She is fairly bright for her age and I love watching her walk herself through problem solving processes as she works on things at home.

This Halloween "Print-N-Go" pack is perfect for advanced preschoolers and even kindergarteners!  The students will love coloring all the festive pictures within this pack, while completing activities that will help enrich their letter, number, and pattern skills.


I am super proud of this pack and hope to finish up some Thanksgiving stuff soon!  I am learning so much about TPT from other amazing teacherpreneurs and can't wait to learn more and create more!

No comments:

Post a Comment